Jayden
Jayden was outgoing despite being a bit sick when we played. I left a note for the staff about his condition, so they'll make sure he's treated and healthy again soon.
Erika
Ducky and Dakota
Ducky and Dakota are a cute kitten pair that didn't feel like playing when I visited, but I took a video of them anyway because they're adorable.
Geraldine
Geraldine was eager to get out of her condo, but as soon as she did, she ran into the condo and hid. She enjoyed playing while hiding in there.
Bootsie
Bootsie is very loving and curious. Check out the video below to learn more about her.
Candy Corn and Nutmeg
These two kittens were hiding when I stopped by, so I didn't play with them or take a video. I'm sure they'll open up to the right owner, though.
Pearl
Pearl's still young, but she's more mature than the other cats I played with during the day. She preferred to explore rather than play with toys.
That's all for today! Remember, each of these cats is available for adoption NOW at the NKLA Adoption Center.
Address:
1845 Pontius Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90025
NKLA Phone:
(424) 208-8840
NKLA Website:
http://nkla.org/
NKLA Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/NKLA.org
NKLA Twitter:
https://twitter.com/nkla







No comments:
Post a Comment